TellMurphyUSA is an official consumer satisfaction survey designed by Murphy USA. Regular customers are invited to this platform for sharing their feedback and reviews. And the management also gathers a better understanding of customer’s needs and demands through this portal.
Murphy USA is one of the largest and most popular corporations of America that operates the retail gas service chain nowadays.
This brand was first originated in the year 1996. And presently the headquarters is situated in El Dorado, USA.
About Murphy USA
Primarily, all the gas stations of Murphy USA located in the adjacency of Walmart stores. But recently after 2016, they have changed their mind and expanded to the locations that are not near to the Walmart stores. Gradually they continued to grow the business and have become the most popular brand of a gas station in the United States of America.
Presently, they are offering numerous interesting products and more fueling pathways in their locations. They operate more than 1450 fueling stations in 26 states of the USA.
About TellMurphy Feedback Survey
The regular consumers of Murphy USA are always offered to take their brief survey for sharing insights and opinions on their recent experience to the visit. The customers are also allowed to share their complaints if any.
The company’s main aim of introducing this unique survey is to collect consumer’s important feedback. They actually want to get an idea about what should be done to improve the facilities and products to satisfy the customers.
This survey only takes a few minutes to complete it that too without any cost. And the Murphy USA also allows its customers to get amazing sweepstakes offers at the end of the survey.
Murphy USA Survey Requirements
Here are some basic requirements you need to follow for taking part in the TellMurphy customer survey portal. That is-
- First of all, you will require a valid purchase receipt of Murphy USA from your recent visit to this gas station.
- An electronic device plays a vital role in the online survey portal. You should require a perfect device like-computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet to begin the survey.
- Then you must confirm that you have strong and reliable internet access or Wi-Fi for completing the survey smoothly.
- The survey is available in two languages- English or Spanish. You must have a good understanding of either in English or in Spanish.
- You must have a legitimate email ID to complete the survey procedure.
- And last but not least you need to spend only 10 to 15 minutes to complete this Murphy USA survey.
Terms And Conditions Of Tell Murphy Survey
Every survey has some rules and conditions to follow; Murphy USA is not an exception. If you want to participate in the TellMurphyUSA survey, you need to follow these rules given below-
- Firstly, to become eligible for this Tell Murphy survey you must be 18 years old and more. Only adults are eligible for this survey.
- You must have a legal and recognized citizenship of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- No purchase is needed to win the survey reward.
- You are allowed to do multiple entries but one participant is allowed to do one entry on one receipt. Therefore, if you have more than one receipt you can apply for multiple entries.
- The gift prize is not for sale. You also cannot exchange or transfer it.
- After winning the reward the tax responsibility is of the winners only.
- Lastly, the employees including their family and relatives are not eligible for this Tell Murphy survey. The agencies, sponsors of this brand are also not allowed for this survey.
Tell Murphy Survey Methods And Their Easy Steps
There are two types of methods for Murphy USA’s feedback survey to win the sweepstakes survey reward.
- Online Entry
- Mail Entry
Online Entry: Here are the simple steps you need to follow for Murphy’s online survey portal, that are-
- At first, open a web browser on your device and search the official webpage of Murphy’s customer feedback survey at www.tellmurphy.usa.com.
- After that, you need to select your preferred language between English or Spanish. English comes as a default language but you can also choose Spanish by clicking on the ‘Espanol’ button if you want.
- In the next step, enter the survey codes, date and time of the visit that is provided in the purchase receipt.
- Now, click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the survey.
- You will be provided a set of questionnaires on the last visit experience to the fire station.
- Always try to provide honest answers and ratings as per your last visit experience.
- In the next step, you will be asked to give details about yourself like- name, postal address, email address, phone number for the sweepstakes entry.
- Finally, after the successful submission of the survey, you will win a Murphy survey reward worth a $100.
Mail Entry: If you want to take part in the offline Murphy USA feedback survey you can choose the mail entry method. These are the steps to follow-
- First, take a standard size card or a piece of paper.
- Handwrite your full name, postal address, phone number, date of birth on the card.
- Put it into an envelope and send it to the official Murphy USA customer service sweepstakes address.
The mail-in entry should always be postmarked and must send by the last entry day.
You are able to send unlimited mail-in entries but you need to send in different postcards.
Murphy USA Survey Reward
At the end of the survey, you can get an opportunity to win Murphy survey rewards.
- Firstly, you can win a free entry for the Murphy USA sweepstakes.
- Or you can also get an opportunity to be a lucky winner of a $100 Murphy Gas Card.
Related Search Terms:
- murphy drive rewards
- www.tellmurphyusa.com Homepage
- TellMurphyUSA Rules & Eligibility
- How To Enter The TellMurphyUSA.com Sweepstakes
- www.tellmurphyusa.com Survey Prizes
To be précised, if you are a regular customer of Murphy USA, you must take part in the TellMurphyUSA survey. You can freely share your thoughts and queries here.
The company also measures its customer’s reviews and feedback by this survey portal and provides improvised products and services in the future.