www.TellSubway.com :- World’s largest fast-food chain Subways recently introduced their guest satisfaction survey Tellsubway where they are inviting their valuable customers to say something about their food & service.
If you’ve recently visited your local Subway outlet now you’ll get the chance to enjoy free cookies or cold drinks for free. At Tellsubway you can share your recent Subway experience very easily.
They’ll ask some questions related to your last visit. If you enjoyed their food, its quality or happy with its pricing now share your love for them by taking the survey. Even if you’ve faced any issues then you can also rate your dissatisfaction level at www.TellSubway.com.
Be it your positive remarks or negative, honestly tell them everything that you exactly felt on your last visit. Your every candid feedback is very much beneficial for them. It’ll help them to learn their faults and service gaps where they need serious improvement so that they could ensure a more enhanced service for you.
And the good thing is, for your every feedback now you can enjoy Subway’s crispy Cookies or Drink for free.
To know more about Tellsubway guest satisfaction survey, please continue reading this article. Here we’ve made a complete Tell Subway Survey guide for you. Hope this will help you a lot.
Tellsubway Survey Participation Steps
Subway’s Tell guest satisfaction survey is made very easy. You don’t need any deep contemplation. It’s an easy five minutes survey.
You just need a recent subway receipt, a Smartphone, internet connection and your honest cooperation through the survey, that’s it.
We’ve made an easy step by step guideline for your convenience. Please have a look:
- First buy anything from your favorite Subway outlet and keep the receipt.
- Come home and open up your Smartphone or laptop and type www.TellSubway.com or www.subwaylistens.com, the official Subways survey website.
- Then you’ll get the Subway’s survey welcome page.
- Next fill the following details accordingly:
- Your Email Address
- First name
- Last name
- Subway store number (as found on your receipt)
- Date of Making Subway Purchase from the calendar option.
- Select Payment type from Cash, credit card or Subway card.
- Then click on the Submit Button/ Begin survey/Continue to start your Tellsubway
- You’ll get all the purchase related information printed on your receipt.
- After putting all the necessary information you’ll be redirected to the Survey questionnaire page.
- The Tellsubway survey questions are based on your recent Subway visit. They will be like your food they served, its quality, pricing, Restaurant ambience, hygiene, Staff’s behavior and your overall food experience.
- Please give your honest rating. Don’t skip any.
- Please remember, your honest support can make them a huge change in their service.
- Finally click on the submit button to complete your survey.
- Now you’ll get a free Subway gift coupon on the screen or it’ll be sent to your Email address.
- Redeem this coupon to avail your free cookies or cold drinks for free.
Tellsubway Survey Terms and Conditions
If you’re going to take the survey please read these Tell Subway’s rules and regulations.
- The Tellsubway is valid for five countries- United States, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Finland and India.
- Make sure your age is minimum 18 years or above.
- For Tellsubway survey, purchase is necessary.
- Kindly do the Tellsubway surveys within 5-days of store visit.
- There is no entry limit for this survey ie. One receipt/one entry.
- The Tellsubway giveaway is free cookies or Cold drinks upon redeeming the validation code.
- The purchase receipt or validation coupon can’t be transferable or sellable to anyone.
- The survey is void where it is prohibited by the law.
- Employees, Staffs’, relatives, family members of the Subway group are not eligible for the Tellsubway
Tellsubway Survey Prerequisites
For a Smooth and successful Tellsubway survey you need to care about this few things. They are as follow:
- Recent Subway purchase receipt. Kindly don’t delay to take Tellsubway. Do it within five (5) days of in-store visit.
- A computer, Smartphone or Laptop to connect to the Internet.
- Good Internet connection to visit subwaylistens.com without any network glitches.
- Comfortable with English or Spanish.
- Email id.
- Your Honest and genuine support.
|Official Name||Tellsubway – Subway Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Rewards||Free Cookies or Cold Drinks|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Eligible Citizen||United States, United Kingdom, Finland, Malaysia and India|
Subway is a Famous American fast food brand which started its journey with the hands of a 17 years old medical student Fred DeLuca and his friend Peter Buck to pay their tuition fees for medical school. Fred borrowed $1,000 from his friend Peter Buck who was also pursuing a postdoctoral position in Physics. With this small capital Fred started his first ever venture in 1965 to start a restaurant business in Bridgeport, Connecticut. He named it “Pete’s Super Submarines” later he changed it to “Doctor Associates Inc” to expand his business overseas.
Though it was not anyhow associated or endorsed by any doctor or by medical clinic. Two years later in 1968 the shop was renamed to “Subway”.
From its beginning and till now Subway is famous for its Submarine Sandwiches. Besides that it also sells Salads, Wraps, cookies, Breakfast Sandwiches, English Muffins and lots of tasty food in every store. For its good food at a very pocket friendly price it becomes popular among the college and university students. Very soon with its rising popularity it widens its business.
In 1984 they opened their first aboard outlet in Bahrain. Next they opened their first Subway store in the United Kingdom in 1996.
Subway presently runs more than 41,600 stores all over the world. It is the #Number 1 fastest growing franchise according to the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 magazine.
The reason behind the Subway’s success is their hard work. They gave their heart and soul for giving the best service to their customer. For more than 55 years they’ve always maintained a good relationship with their valuable customer. They’ve kept uniqueness in their recipes, food, and its quality to restaurant service. That’s why they started www.TellSubway.com.
Here a customer can directly reach them and share his thoughts about their service. This very impartial judgment will help them to more improve their service. And for successful feedback they will get some exciting reward for free.
So join in Subway’s innovative program at www.TellSubway.com. Show your genuine support and grab the deal.
Related Tags :